Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming in Jersey, Channel Islands

smawfda1
Fledgling

I’m currently in Jersey, UK, and am happily using my data and text allowance from my auto-renewed pack without a problem. But when I try to make calls to any number (including landlines and private residences) it does not work and requires me to add cash credit. Your roaming information says I should be able to make calls using my allowance. What’s happening?

3 REPLIES 3
SarahC
Employee
Employee

Hey @smawfda1 

Have you checked your Three Pay As You Go app to ensure your data pack has been activated correctly? It also sounds like you have double checked that the numbers you are trying to call are not premium numbers, would that be fair to say? 

If you're still experiencing the same issue, please let us know and we'll look into this further for you.

Thanks,
SarahC

smawfda1
Fledgling

Yes, my data pack is correctly activated as I’m able to use the data and texts. I also have an auto-renew set up. I have checked the numbers - they are all landline numbers starting with 01534, the dialling code for Jersey.

SarahC
Employee
Employee

Hi @smawfda1 

I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing these issues. If the problem has persisted, please get in touch with a member of our PAYG team at the bottom of this page.

Fingers crossed they can get to the bottom of this 🤞

SarahC