Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

msmashraff
Fledgling

I have been with 3 for over 7years. July 16th I upgraded my contract, but today I just realised I am still being charged as per the previous contract. when i logged into my 3 a/c to inquire this I found there are better plans available and I was not offered at the time of upgrading. when i asked to change my plan for the one I saw on three website, i was told that plan is from a third party and I wouldn't able to use the same number if I change the plan. but when i told them it is from 3 website that i found the plan than they change their stand and told me that cannot change the plan as I was just 2 days over from the 14 days window and they woukld charge me £240.00 to cancel the upgraded plan, and after that I can buy a new plan from them This is absolutely nonsense, at first place you did not offer me the best available plan to upgrade considering being with three for so long, and why you think I woukld stick with you after paying £240.00 for nothing. I don't recognise Three nowadays, as they used to be. well sorry to say that once my new contract ends after 24 months, I am going to bid adeu to Three and never to come back. it's easy to loose a customer but very hard to get them back, when will you learn this universal truth.

1 REPLY 1
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey msmashraff, thanks for joining Three Community and posting about your experience.

An upgrade will kick in on the next bill date (the day the plan’s allowances refresh), so you might not see the new monthly cost reflected until then.

I’m sorry you’ve been left feeling so let down with your overall upgrade experience though. We’ll always work to get you the best deal available at the time to suit your needs, so it’s disappointing you’ve been left unsatisfied with your chosen deal.

I’ve sent you a Private Message with a few more details, if you’d like us to take a closer look at what’s happened.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.