cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worldwide Roaming

Hotrocks7248
Fledgling

Hi,

Can someone kindly clarify the following as i have received conflicting responces.

I have a 2 year monthly plan which i took out in November 2023.

I will be travelling to China and have been told my account allows up to 56 days of Worldwide Roaming but,i’ve been told this is not true and its £7 a day.

Can anyone please clarify,thankyou.

1 REPLY 1
MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Hotrocks7248,

Thanks for getting in touch.

There are Three Go Roam tiers: Go Roam Europe, Go Roam Around the World, and Go Roam Around the World Extra (which was introduced in 2024).

Each of these have a unique Go Roam pass and countries fall into one of the above categories. As China is a Go Roam Around the World Extra destination, there would be a £7 daily charge to unlock your call, text, and data allowance (up to a 12GB fair usage limit for 24 hours) if you do not have passes for Go Roam Around the World Extra.

As your contract was taken in 2023 and Go Roam Around the World Extra was introduced in 2024, if you have pre-existing passes on your account from when the contract was taken, these would most likely not be inclusive of this.

However, as we don't have account access, we'd recommend checking your Three account via My3 or connecting with Customer Services to confirm which passes you currently have. 

If you enter your destination on our Roaming page and scroll down, you can also see the various options for purchasing Go Roam Around the World Extra passes.

Thanks,
Michael