Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Plans

Dear support team, my name is zemen, my plan should have been auto renewed yesterday midnight. Three companey has deducted £20 from my account but my plan is not renewed. I cant call or write text messages. Instead of giving my full package 50Gb data...

Zemen by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New so need advice please

Hi everyone,I have just joined Three Pay As You Go and would like to know what the Pay As you Go service is like?At the moment I have a temp Three number, as I am testing it out and so far so good. Is Three Pay As You Go reliable enough to rely on fo...

HAPPY by Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Best solution Call Forwarding / Divert on PAYG

Did something happen with call forwading on PAYG. I have 2 sims, one old plan and one new plan. Call divert doesn't seem to work on either of them anymore. I have tried different devices and also using short codes and phone menus with no luckPaul

paulg0 by Fledgling
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot reset my password

Hi I'm having issues with changing password for my father's my3 account. I have tried over 30 times now and simply don't understand what's wrong. I requested a temporary password and use it to log in to my3 account, as soon I log in, it asks me to ch...

NazRiaz by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Offer for long-time customer - is this legit?

I received a call today from 01156473601. The person said they were from Three and that as a long-time customer, they were offering to reduce my phone bill by 30% for the next 12 months. I didn't want to give my personal details so they hung up. Is t...

Rhiannon by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unknown payment

This payment was taken from my bank today and it is not a contract of mine.  Three have confirmed this today.  I have been asked to provide evidence of the transaction on here.  I am now having to try and get my money back from my bank.   

5EC2CFE0-EDF6-4EB0-B145-4CDCE57252BD.png
ljb1901 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors