cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartwatch Pairing Plan issue

Darkstar
Regular

I'm having trouble setting up a mobile plan with my Samsung Watch 5 Pro.  It keeps on giving me an error with "Smartwatch Pairing isn't available with you plan" message.

I do have the Smartwatch Pairing as an add-on to my Unlimited Data Unlimited Minutes plan and using a Samsung S22 Ultra.

14 REPLIES 14
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Chunnyb,

Sorry no news on this yet, but the last update I heard is that we are exploring options for Business so hopefully support will be added in the future.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

Darkstar
Regular

Screenshot_20230810_210010_Galaxy Watch5 Manager.jpg

Hi @JonathanB,

Op here.  I'm assuming the pairing plan now works with the older plans like my Unlimited plan as I am now getting a E53305 instead.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Darkstar,

Yeah we've put some system updates through, so the older plan ought to be compatible. I've had some feedback that the Galaxy wearable app from the Samsung store is the one to use rather than the one in Play store if that seems to help?

If you're still running into issues setting this up, let me know and I'll get you in touch with a support team that can look into it further

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

Darkstar
Regular

Hi @JonathanB,

Please do as I am still having trouble with it.  Both Play and Galaxy Store Wearable version of the app don't seem to work since I'm always getting that E53305 error.

scottnye1978
Fledgling

Sorry to hijack but I am having the same issue with a Galaxy Watch 3 which I just purchased.  Getting told watch not supported, and when speaking to Three customer services, they dont know anything and keep referring me to the app to buy the pairing (which is not possible.

Can anyone tell me

1) is the Galaxy watch 3 currently/ever going to be supported?

2) how can I buy the pairing option?

thanks