cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So infuriated - No access to plan details and Three support have a total lack of basic comprehension

TwixPanther

I pre-ordered the new iPhone, with an upgraded monthly plan, 3 weeks before the end of my wife’s previous contract (second number on my account). The email confirmations came, which was lucky as nothing showed on the account page which just showed the old plan.  

When the new phone came, we transferred the sim over but then requested it transition it to an eSim.  The number lost all connection for 3 days. I used the chat support who said they’d sorted it all out. 

Since then, when we attempt to login to the account

- On the Three App, it gives a ‘page not found -404’ error and no way to progress to any other section of the account

- Via a browser, we can get to some details but most aren’t retrieved from the database. We can’t access my plan etc. Though we can access the link to the device plan. The main plan details just aren’t retrieved into the account though:

Your device

Something went wrong

We could not fetch your details, Please try again.

Try again
errorUid: 304b0098-9ef2-41ec-9
Your plan

Something went wrong

We could not fetch your details, Please try again.

Try again
errorUid: 304b0098-9ef2-41ec-9

You have no allowancesYou'll pay UK standard rates.

I’ve tried online chat. The man had zero understanding of the issue.  Trying to get me to register (the already registered) email address and saying the names didn’t match - the number is in my wife’s name. It’s been like that for 8 years and 4 upgrades!

I’m also concerned as they never sent the envelope for us to return her old iphone which was meant to be part ex! 

How do you actually get to talk to a real human who has the ability to provide support, when Three have messed up? Without wasting an hour each time going through the really useless ones who just parrot scripted responses? Seriously contemplating billing Three for my own time on this now!

0 REPLIES 0