cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Port from EE

R1DDZ
Fledgling

Hi,

I gave 3 my pac code last Thursday (8th June) and it should of completed 9th but it look likes a split port and I can’t get 3 or EE to help, both are saying the port is complete but EE number is still active, when I call out on the 3 SIM card it shows the ported number but it can’t receive calls or messages, this is making me so anxious and my anxiety is sky high.

EE saying no problem there end, 3 are saying it’s EEs fault.

Does anyone have some advice for me please.

6 REPLIES 6
bennie_barko
Regular

I have exactly the same issue, and I joined a couple of weeks back. My old SIM is with BT. I now have the same mobile number of 2 different sims/providers. Im paying for both I presume. All calls go to my old sim. Absolute shambles since I joined Three. 

mik404
Fledgling

It is Three issue, they didn't complete the transfer 

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @R1DDZ @bennie_barko 

That's really frustrating to hear. I'll send you both a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John

BLovell
Fledgling

Did this get fixed? I have had this issue for over 3 weeks and 6 times I have called three and they have not fixed it. Regret joining this network

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BLovell,

I'm sorry to hear you've been running into these issues for so long now. I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with an escalated support team, so that we can make sure we're doing everything we can to get this fixed for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Bgallant11
Fledgling

Is there any way to resolve this. Since porting to Three around 3 weeks ago I've been able to make calls and send texts but can't receive them. I've spoken with the customer service team on numerous occasions who promise it will be sorted with 48 hours but still nothing....