cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop calling me

Kman72
Fledgling

Ok so I am with 3 already and received an invite to take another line out with 20% discount. Never missed a DD in 5 years of payments, Credit File is 768 so good. Application turned down and I received a marketing call asking if I was interested in joining Three ?? I'm already a customer and you should know that. I'm just going to take my £90 a month tariff and go elsewhere. O2 would love to have my business and I can save money as well.

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kman72,

I'm sorry to hear that your application was turned down. In regards to these further marketing calls, that's really odd, we don't generally call non Three customers. Were these calls coming from personal phone numbers by any chance beginning 01, 02, or 07?

We've been seeing a number of reports of scam calls recently impersonating Three sales teams but showing as if calling from ordinary landline or mobile numbers. If so, there's more guidance on fraud and scams here, and how to report them.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.