cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support case "closed"

StefanoB
Regular

I went to seek support via the live chat yesterday as I am a new customer with both a mobile sim and a 5G Home Broadband, and having issues with both.

At the end of the live chat I was told to wait for 7 days to allow for an investigation to take place.

Today I received a text saying "my query has been closed".
I checked on the "Self Service" page in my account and it shows as "closed", with a note that reads "No need to outcall the customer as per the interactions already INC raised for same hence case close".

What does it mean?
Are they carrying on the investigation or is it considered closed?

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

At the risk of stating the obvious only customer service will be able to answer that question. I get your perceived frustration but this is a customer discussion forum and as such we are like you and can only offer advice based on our personal experience. 
I wish you well

StefanoB
Regular

Thank you!
I was just hoping someone here had already encountered a similar thing and could shed some light...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Understood! 👋

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @StefanoB,

As @Anonymous says, you'd need to speak to the team to get specifics for your account. But I can explain the terminology at least. An INC means that the "Incident" has been raised to an escalated team, and it's likely that the issue you were facing is already known to us, and being investigated on behalf of other customers.

Apologies for the jargon there, the team should be leaving a clearer message on the customer facing notes. I hope that the issue is solved for you soon, please let me know if it's sorted as advised.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.