cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System failures of login, registering, porting and DD's.

sc1999
Local celebrity

There have been many posts over the last few days complaining of problems with login, registering, porting and DD's.

It's about time one, or more, of the moderators addressed these issues and it is quite clear, that 3 is suffering a bundle of issues.

May we have some honesty acknowledging that there are issues and a post at the top of the page giving 3's customers some real time info.

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7
sc1999
Local celebrity

PS: sorry if you are upset that you are not getting a response from members of the community but most of these issues need to be sorted by 3 and only the moderators are 3 employees. Otherwise we do try our best to help.

Njck
Active

I've spoken to more than 10 people over chat and phone at this point, all of them clueless. Not sure 3 know themselves there's a problem

Serf
Fledgling

spent all weekend trying to register.   and yesterday.  and today.    I assume that this is the usual total dismissal of consumer rights or any type of customer service so very familiar here in the UK.  I think it is a huge set of system failures possible to do with Voda merger.  But absolutely useless.

Hinks89
Fledgling

Having same problem logging into my new contract account. I get a brief look at my account before it goes off and gets replaced with the something when wrong message. Spoke to loads of people on chat but they have no idea 

DaveR
Regular

Same thing happens to me!

Serf
Fledgling

likewise, and it is now July 18th

dannyatthree
Regular

Porting hasn't gone well (even though three believes it has) as my old sim is still active. Account isnt working either. What a mess - I contacted three several times but no resolution