cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The three app

SteveR
Regular

Well it's been a couple of months now since the my 3 app has worked, each time I go on it I am told I need to re-register, when I do this it tells me that there is an account that already expand to contact customer support, and each time I do this they tell me to use the web site three.co.uk to log in, what's the point of having an app that doesn't work, further more I have tried upgrading my phone only to be told you had a technical problem sending out the email containing the esign link and untill I signed that the phone would not be despatched, was told to wait 72 hrs for this to get resolved only to find my order had been cancelled, I ended up buying the phone from a currys with next day delivery, just going to bide my time now till my airtime contract ends then I'm switching to a company with BRITISH CALL CENTRES and excellent customer service which sadly THREE has lost 

2 REPLIES 2
MusicInMe
Regular

Exactly same situation. Tried to login via app, got info about re-registering with same details. Unfortunately another info shows, account already exists. Tried to login via web then hCaptcha is driving me crazy with showing constantly images to solve pop-ups all the time when pressing REGISTER button. Live chat doesn't work either - the button just doesn't do anything. Have 3 different numbers with Three and only 1 is just like ghost now. What the hek? I think it's just about the time to leave to have peace and quiet.

Brnomarsr
Fledgling

Same went to upgrade my phone and the went down aging I’ve be trying for a week who ever decided to change the app wants the sack I could mate a better app my self shocking fed up with it I’ll ring tomorrow to upgrade it will be faster I hope.