cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three App for IPad ?

Clever-Trevor
Involved

The new my3 App is great on phones - but not for iPad ( what can we not have horizontal view - & sized for ipad ) but also - trying to select ‘upgrade plan’ pushing the graphics off the screen to the right - so not usable 😵💫….

Any plans to fix this ?

2 REPLIES 2
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey Trevor, thanks for joining Three Community 😊

Thanks for your feedback on the Three app too. The team are always working to make the app a super handy way to manage your account, so we appreciate your thoughts on this. You'll find some support on My3 and iPads here: https://bit.ly/3NtLpc2 

In the meantime, you'll find a section in the app's menu called 'App and support'. From there you can pop on a Live chat to discuss your upgrade options.

Hope this helps, 

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey Clever-Trevor,

Thanks for highlighting this issue. I've passed this feedback onto the team that develop the App updates. Is there any chance you can reply with a screenshot that displays the issue (assuming you can block out any private info of course)?

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.