cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three App not working

GrayG
Regular

Hi all im a returning customer to Three, just got new phone and sim yesterday and set it all up.

Ive discovered on the phone, whether app or browser i cant login to the three app or my account, i get a red exclamation mark in a triangle saying something went wrong we cant load part or all of the information right now, Please try again or contact helpdesk.   error uid : e8fbe1a4-6da2-46f9-8

So i went on my pc and tried from the firefox browse, i get exactly the same, i cant login at all, if i try to reregister it just tells me my number is associated with another account so no joy there either.

Its extremely annoying and not how i remember things to be on Three, is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me, i dont know what to try next.

11 REPLIES 11
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi, GrayG

Welcome back to Three, and to the Three Community. 

It doesn't sound like things have got off to a smooth start in your first days back with Three. 
You mentioned that the app is saying the number is associated with another account, can you confirm if you ported your number away when you left, and did you port that same number back to us when you joined again? 

Thanks. 

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

GrayG
Regular

Hi and thanks.  No what i mean is, i registered my account yesterday using my number,  then discovered after an hour of trying i couldnt get into my account,  so i thought id start again and try signing up again, and it wouldnt let me telling me my number was associated with another account, which was the first one i setup yesterday so i couldnt try signing up again.

So im stuck, cant log into anything, not even on the pc,  so is there an issue with Three or some other reason, glancing through the forum it appears this is a common issue with the Three ap especially, what have they done?, everything always worked fine on Three when i left a couple year back, now it appears nothings working lol.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @GrayG,

Thanks for clearing this up. Pete was just wondering if you'd brought the same number back to Three in case your old account was somehow related. We did have some system upgrades going on over the weekend that could have been relevant.

In case this is still going on, I'll send you a private message to get you in touch with some colleagues that can investigate further. To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

AdamLammali
Fledgling

I've logged into 3 and my data stopped working. It asks me to log in to network and when I do I get a message no active lines found and my data doesn't seem to work anymore. Could you help me ple

Beaches
Fledgling

I've been trying all week to get online access and spoke to three numerous times and each advisor said account active and checked the email address is correct.

If I login it says no active lines on account and if I try and reregister, it says already associated with another account!

Three said when I get my first bill I'll be able to view my contract and today I had a text to say bill ready but nothing showing when I logged in.

Have also been unable to port my number over due to technical errors.

GrayG
Regular

Youre lucky, i cant access the app, i cant login on Three website on any browser on Phone or Pc.  Its ridiculous.

Dazie999
Regular

It's disgraceful and totally unacceptable!

There are many problems, see my post: Major problems since the recent Three system updat... - Three Community - 13103

LordMothman
Fledgling

I’m still trying to log in, can’t register as already accounts associated with email etc, I have 4 three accounts and can’t access any of them, doing my head in

agahno
Fledgling

I've been having the same issue for a week. I can't login from any point of access I have, different browsers, devices, apps, or IP addresses. I'm going round in circles with customer support and need to get into my account to change my payment details. It's extremely frustrating, especially for a mobile and broadband company to have such out-of-the-ordinary issues and shortages with its online services.