Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three app

MRDB90
Active

E384EA3C-4D0B-43F0-A8D7-06C688B77CDB.png

Any idea why since upgrading I can no longer view my bills in the app and keep getting this message? Been happening for last two months, was fine before upgrade. Thank you  

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

I've had this a few times but I just close the app and open it again and it works. I can only offer the usual suggestions such as go to apps and clear cache or delete and reinstall, Sorry I can't be of more help.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

All great suggestions sc1999.

If these fail and restarting the phone as suggested on the screenshot doesn't help either, I notice that you were connecting on WiFi at the time, MRDB90. Does switching this off and connecting via mobile data give the same result too?

How about when you login to My3 on browser, or using a PC/Laptop are you getting a similar error there?

Let us know how you get on with the above suggestions.

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

MRDB90
Active

Hi,

I turned my wifi off and went into the app that way and it showed me my bill. Thanks so much for all your help @JonathanB  and @sc1999  much appreacited.