cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three credit

Sinju08
Fledgling

Worst service provider. I had a bad experience which is still not resolved.

I have ported my Lebara sim to three during Black Friday sale with a fake promise made my store agent. He promised the gift card and will be activated after 45 days of purchase. But when I connected with three customer care they rejected the offer stating that the sim was not taken during promotion period. How am I supposed to know when the three office agent promised this. As a compensation the customer care agent promised me to credit 120 pounds. I have been behind three people from January and they promised me to credit it on feb 1st. Yesterday I spoke to 2 agents who do not even read the content of my messages and ask me stupid questions again and again. Its frustrating to see such a poor service. Three only require connections and do not know how to treat the customers. 

Even now I am connecting with customer care agent to resolve it and it is frustrating. If you cant treat your customers properly stop your services and do not give fake promises. 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sinju08,

I'm really sorry to hear that this has been your experience of joining Three. It sounds like you've had a really awful time trying to get this dispute resolved about the gift card promotion. We don't want this sort of experience for any of our customers, and we'll do our best to get this all cleared up.

I'll send you a private message to your community account which will contain a link to get you in touch with some colleagues that will help resolve this as best as possible.

To access your private messages on community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.