cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three does not improve your credit score.

Kofogt
Regular

Three has refused to report the fact I pay over £40/ month to any credit union so it’s a big fat waste of time. I am probably going to leave three after my contract ends for a company that will report that I pay my bills on time.

i contacted customer care. Asked them to email me not call. Asked them to cc my lawyer. They called when I was at work and closed my case.

poor customer service. Refusal to listen to a client. Asked them to send me the chat, agent said after the chat ends he will and did not send the chat.

13 REPLIES 13
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kofogt,

I haven't approved one image as it contains personal information. However, I see what the misunderstanding is. Your balance is £0 at the time that your credit report is being generated. Most CRAs do this once per month, so it's not unusual for accounts to appear this way.

The figure you're seeing as £0 is a balance, how much you owe, not how much you pay. The cases you're raising won't result in an amendment to your credit file, unless an error on Three's part has demonstrably damaged your credit score in some way.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully @Kofogt you now have a clearer idea.

Kofogt
Regular

When fishing for a network to switch to end of my contract I tried Vodafone.

they increased my credit score by reporting how much I paid and I paid it on time. Three reports I pay 0 on time.

IMG_0656.png

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for this @Kofogt, my understanding of your screenshot is that you had £9 "balance" with Vodafone outstanding at the time your credit report was ran, and that you pay them on time. It doesn't make reference to how much you pay them.

I'd recommend to contact the organisation which supplies the credit report for you, if you don't think this is correct, or need advice on how to interpret the information they're supplying you.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here