Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three+ issues 10/11/2022

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We have been made aware some customers are having difficulties connecting to Three+ and our technical teams are investigating this issue as a priority. 

I've moved any related posts to this conversation, and will update this post as soon as I have news. 

Thanks for your patience, we're working on getting this resolved as soon as possible.

JonathanB

**Update 14:35 10/11/2022**

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your patience, the technical issues have been resolved and our Three+ app is available for claiming codes. The pre-sale is open for 48 hours. Although there has been an extreme demand we would advise you to keep checking the Ticketmaster page whilst this is open.

I've been alerted to a small number of issues with codes being rejected, I'm checking the next steps for this issue too, and will provide another update.

Thanks,
JonathanB

**Update 16:15 10/11/2022**

Hi everyone,

Just to clarify as promised, for technical issues in the process of buying tickets, you would need to contact Ticketmaster, as detailed on the last section of the pre-sale page:

"Technical difficulties & contact details: If you have technical difficulties in completing the purchase of presale tickets, or for any questions about the presale tickets, contact Ticketmaster."

JonathanB

Update 10:00 11/11/2022

Hi everyone,

I can confirm the pre-sale for the Peter Kay Live events are now sold out. To keep up to date on future pre-sales, and promotions, check your Three+ App regularly.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

49 REPLIES 49
Shoney
Fledgling

There are no codes showing on the tree plus app. I presume they have all gone? Will any more be released? Or is that it? Thanks 

niallmfc
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan, I'm in the rewards app but I'm unable to find a code to purchase tickets? Can you help? 

runkerryrun
Fledgling

I’ve not received a code for Peter kay presale on my three+ app

runkerryrun
Fledgling

I wasn’t sent a code in my app either 

MICK195
Fledgling

Where do you get a code no email or message on my phone or on the app?

Scotsman
Fledgling

I have been a 3 customer since 2009, 3 + for last 4-5 years (?), yet over last 48 hours I have never seen a link within 3 + app to pre-booking of Peter Kay tickets - could you PLEASE BE SO KIND AND EXPLAIN THAT?

Thank You

linda78
Regular

What an absolute shambles.  They should have had this sorted before launching  the tickets. The codes didnt work then ticket master not allowing te re sale of (threes) tickets, three trying to shove the problem in to ticket master.  You couldnt pull it out the xmas cracker!! its one huge mess and a joke.  We decided not to bother. 👎 three

Gary
Involved

What are you and three doing about pairing issues as they just keep telling me it will work on the 10th twice now 

If no one can fix it just say and I’ve contacted trading standards and CAB and they say they are in breach of contract so please help 

Nathalie1993
Fledgling

Hello I have recently upgraded my phone and paired my Apple Watch however I’m getting the same error code saying to contact you regarding my mobile plan. Please advise 

Karen_hawkins32
Regular

How do i get a code for pre sale Ed Sheeron tickets please