cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three refusing to blacklist lost phone

OldCustomer
Fledgling

Phone lost - reported to three, listed as lost on Apple. New eSIM from three immediately.

then 5 weeks so far of trying to claim for it as three refusing to blacklist. Phone was purchased from Apple and I reckon that’s why they’re refusing. 

provided proof of purchase, provided IMEI, provided documents via email, wasted hours with chat helpline. Yet nothing. They refuse to do it as proof of purchase doesn’t list IMEI - it list serial number instead and I have proof linking serial number to imei. Three insists they can’t help me and that proof of purchase always has imei. Despite me telling them that even the proof of purchase if replacement phone (John Lewis) doesn’t list it. 
insurance sympathetic and saying they come across this a lot with three specifically - three claims they “can’t help me” and I should speak to the ombudsman.

reading the forum here it seems it’s a common behaviour from three. Why are you making it so impossible for your customers? Some help please 

1 REPLY 1
MZone
Superstar
It might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS