Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Change payment day

Hi. I am wanting to change my payment date by one day to the 21st of the month. I have tried to do it on the app but get a reply saying speak via chat. 

Unable to register for the Three+ Rewards App

I am unable to register for the Three+ Rewards App. Could this issue be with linked to my Three mobile number?I was with Three a few years back and took the number to another network. Im now back with Three (with the same number).When I try to regist...

Nitesh1 by Fledgling
  • 33 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can’t I sign in my account?

I contacted the Three team yesterday 3 times regarding how I can not send messages or make calls. This turned out to be because I apparently am suspended from my account and in order to remove suspension I must update my account information. Well her...

DCS by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Best solution Port number to existing PAYG SIM?

I can find loads of info on porting numbers to new SIMs, but not to existing ones.I've had a Three PAYG SIM for several years, and at the moment I'm using it as pure PAYG without any packs. I've kept it topped up, so there's a balance on the account....

Peter426 by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Presale SZA tickets

Does anyone know if the presale tickets for SZA have sold out? I can't see them on the ticketmaster list of Three+ tickets, not on the Three+ app but on the concert on ticketmaster it says they should live until tomorrow morning 9am.

M0nSt3r by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying To Register Multiple Phones

I have been trying to register a number of phones but it appears that the only way to do this is by assigning a different email address for each mobile number.  I can register the first number OK but as soon as I try to register the second one it's r...

Richtrash by Fledgling
  • 24 replies
  • 17 likes

CARS payment chasing or fraud?

Is this fraud or really a company that Three use? I've not had any contact from three themselves and this cars don't/won't reply to emails... (Also tried asking Three support, no reply: https://twitter.com/rem/status/1646129147176005632) Email below:...

Best solution Can't Log in to Account

I have recently signed my wife up with a new account. We can't log in, no email is sent when I request a password reset. The username obviously works as you have sent the first month's bill. When we try to ring in we are told that you are closed. The...

ACT by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Presale codes availability on 3+ app

Hi, there have been a few posts asking when presale codes would be available on the 3+ app. It seems that they are available on the app at the same time Ticketmaster opens their presale. I have checked several of the codes that have appeared this mor...

sc1999 by Local celebrity
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Top solution authors