cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three returns policy

Deklufc
Regular

Why are Three so rubbish when it comes to customer service.

I had a home broadband hub cancelled five months ago due to my digital signature not going through. They told me they had cancelled it but carried on taking the direct debit.

I got through to live chat and requested a returns label.

Still no returns label and no jiffy bag as promised.

Cancelled my direct debit as advised and now getting texts telling me my direct debit has been stopped and I will get an extra £5 charge for not paying by direct debit.

It was three that cancelled the hub in the first place not me .

How hard is it to just return things that they have requested you to send back so the direct debit can be cancelled 🤬

10 REPLIES 10
MZone
Superstar

If you search this forum there are many others in the same boat as you. Agreed the process is obviously not fit for purpose. Luckily for me I have not had this experience. I’m sure the mods have fed this back to the relevant parties. Hopefully things will improve. Bear in mind though people only tend to post when things go wrong so in the grand scheme of things the percentage of people with issues might be a lot lower than we think. 

Mike2024
Active

Not sure about that MZone as it's been 12 weeks for me and I was told 2 weeks ago that it was because of a backlog of cases, so presumably there will be many others that perhaps haven't posted on the forum. My case is hopefully resolved now - although overdue payments still show on my account so will wait and see - but it took 6 weeks before a return label was sent for a £1400 iPhone I didn't order.

Deklufc - I would advise contacting them regularly as I made the mistake of assuming things would be happening between communications, but I now think that because of the backlog it only gets looked at each time you enquire again.

Deklufc
Regular

Thanks Mike.

I have been on to them today and they have assured me that a jiffy bag and return label will be sent out today. Fingers crossed this one arrives. 

Deklufc
Regular

Thank you.

Hopefully after speaking to them again today a jiffy bag and return label will be sent out.🙂

MZone
Superstar

If you do t get any joy after that I suggest you make a complaint here.

Deklufc
Regular
  • Thank you. Just a waiting game as usual now 
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Deklufc,

Did you receive your returns pack and manage to send the router back in the meantime since last posting?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Hi Jonathan.

I didn't receive the returns of pack . But after submitting a complaint I got a phone call only a few days ago . They eventually emailed me a return label . I sent the hub back and got an acknowledgement that they had received it but still getting emails and texts saying my payment is overdue 🙂 . I'm going to leave it for a week before ringing them up again. Fingers crossed hey. Many thanks 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I'm sorry to hear there's been further delays, but glad to see this does seem to be moving forward for you now. There's a couple of checks that happen at the warehouse before they sign off a return, but the complaints team should be able to ensure that the account is disconnected, and correct any billing discrepancies caused by the delays as soon as they have those confirmations.

However, if you're still no further forward next week please let me know, and I'll do my best to help.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.