cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three saying they haven't received the router I returned

Madmelly76
Regular
Spoiler
3 trying to say they haven't received the router I returned. 

Three is telling me they haven't received the router I sent back. Well I have proof that I sent it back on 28/4/23 and have tracked it and it says delivered on 2/5/23. I've received an email today saying that as they haven't received it within the 30 days returns they are going to reopen my contract and start charging me. 

8 REPLIES 8
Geluk
Key player

Why not just call CUSTOMER SERVICE on 333, or message them via social media/CHAT?

Madmelly76
Regular

Tried that on chat. Couldn't help me. I'm sick n tired of phoning and being passed around like a pass the parcel pressie and then being put in hold. I shouldn't have to even be in this situation. I have to work and I suffer with fibro so my energy I do have is better spent doing other things. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Madmelly76,

I'm sorry this still hasn't been sorted out. I've sent you another PM now with info for another team that may be able to help as you've mentioned a health concern.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Madmelly76,

I'm sorry to hear this still hasn't been fully sorted out. Have you raised a dispute with the team I linked you to by PM in April? They should be able to get this double checked to make sure the router was logged as returned.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Madmelly76
Regular

I tried to sort it out via live chat but whomever I spoke to couldn't find anything about it. They have given me a number to call but I've not been very well for the last week and I've had to work and go to appointments. I really don't have the time or the inclination to be phoning/messaging for hours on end on something that I thought was sorted months ago. Also, my direct debit for my sim only contract has not been taken for the last 2 months and it HAS affected my credit score. I ended up paying manually yesterday. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Madmelly76,

I appreciate your frustration, but for both the return dispute, and the payment query you'll need to get in touch with teams that have access to the account to investigate further. The team I linked to by PM are an escalated support team and I'm sure they'll be able to sort out both issues if you let them know about what's been happening.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Madmelly76
Regular

Well it appears it's all sorted regarding the returned router. However, because they didn't take my monthly payments for 2 months, which I queried and was told to either set up another dd or pay it manually. It has gone down on my credit reports as missed payments. I didn't miss them, you guys failed to take it. But I was also told it shouldn't affect my credit report as it's a known issue! Clearscore has gone down by 100 points and credit karma by 30. Please tell me three is going to amend this! I have raised a dispute with transunion. 

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Madmelly76 

That's not good to hear. I'd suggest popping through to the team on the link provided by Jonathan by DM. They'll be able to get this raised and sorted for you. 

Thanks

John D