cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three website

Jfisher46
Regular

Can any1 tell me if iD.three.ie is another link for three website i’ve just come across, wanted know if true page of three website & not scam page someone has set up.

4 REPLIES 4
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jfisher46,

This looks like a genuine page on Three Ireland's website, not Three UK. We're sister companies, but the network, accounts, and systems are all separate. If a website ends in .ie that indicates it's Irish rather than UK based. Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Thankyou for confirmation & getting back to me just wasn't sure about it. As three.co.uk website & my3 app still having issues with login. i was just seeing if there any other ways of login into my account but obviously not. Alot people who are on three network say there is three signal mast problem in my area in Stratford so not sure if that's maybe the problem with my3 app & website.🤷🏼‍♂️

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the info @Jfisher46, I don't think the issue is location based, and the issue doesn't seem to impact this Community which uses the same log ins as My3. I'm feeding everything back to our Service Desks. We'll hopefully have some progress soon.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

i think at least people can login to the community page to express there concerns & problems they mite be having themselves. As seems to be a wide all over uk problem if not a location one. for anyone login into there accounts hoping someone will know an answer to fix the problem soon.