cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tried cancelling account on numerous occassions

JennyBrown
Fledgling

Hi

My daughter Shannon called and got through after a very long waiting time and tried to cancel her UK tel number 07********* as we live in Guernsey and the contract does not suit the island.  She was told as I Jennifer Brown was the account holder I had to do this.  We then tried 4 times on line, the final time it went right through to cancelling and confirming we did not want to keep the number.  So we thought that was the end of that.  I have today received a text from PDCS saying I owe £59.29 when the phone has not been use and assumed to have been cancelled.  Please can you canel this with immediate effect and write off the balance.

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, the community is mainly customers who try to help. Your problem cannot be answered by us, only a moderator can help. It is possible that the money owed is for early cancellation. You need to call or chat with customer services to clarify what the charge is for.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @JennyBrown,

The Three Community is a public forum, so we can't take cancellation requests here. For your security I don't access customer information or make amendments in response to posts, and it's best not to share phone numbers or other personal details here, as anything you post here is publicly visible.

I removed the phone number to protect your info, but I'm sorry it's taken a while to get back to you. I appreciate this must be really frustrating to have received communications asking for a debt to be paid if you ended the previous calls under the impression that the contract was cancelled and settled.

I'll PM you some info to get you in touch with some more help with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.