Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turn off add-on

Myrrhman70
Fledgling

I used more data than usual one month so bought a 1gb add-on which I now can't turn off and get charged every month. 

How do I deactivate this scam so I'm not charged every month until I change provider? 

17 REPLIES 17
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Elouise3000,

Welcome to the Three Community.

Glad to hear you managed to sort this out. Let us know if you see any further issues with this, or anything else. 🙂

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

ibadghori
Fledgling

I am having the same problem . I am unable to cancel the add on which is deducting 20 pound a day for unlimited data . I am trying to cancel it but I am unable to do it , it’s frustrating

natq
Fledgling

Hello,

I am having the same issue. The option to deactivate the add on is grey. Could you help please?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey natq,

I've sent a PM now to get you more help with this. 🙂

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

ibadghori
Fledgling

I am having the same problem . I am unable to cancel the add on which is deducting 20 pound a day for unlimited data . I am trying to cancel it but I am unable to do it , it’s frustrating

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ibadghori,

Thanks for joining the Three Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you've also been running into difficulties cancelling an add on.

I can see that you registered for the community from a new PAYG account, please chat with the PAYG team, they should be able to help you further with this.

JonathanB

Kent
Fledgling

Hi, I have been being charged a 1GB & 3GB monthly charge since 2021, I was unaware until today when I changed plan. I believe I was unlawfully miss sold and not made at all aware as per the other people above. I have tried using the online chat but keep being cut off. Please can you get in touch. Many thanks 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Kent,

I'm sorry to hear about this. We can't directly access your account to determine how or when an add on was activated. If you'd like to dispute charges, you can use the options on this page to raise a complaint. The team should be able to check whether this was activated by an advisor, or through a self service option like the Three App.

Thanks,
Jonathan