cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO LOGIN

nilsdj
Fledgling

Hi
Whenever I try to log in on the Three Website or the App. I receive the following error:

Something went wrong
We can’t load part or all of the information right now, please try again or contact helpdesk.
Try again | Back to home
errorUid: 522b42a4-0762-4222-8

Is someone from Three able to help me?

Thanks
7 REPLIES 7
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @nilsdj,

I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with a team that can help check into this for you. To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

DrFunkenbreakz
Active

Same issue here.

HelpMe
Regular

Same problem in here..

chrishydr
Regular

@JonathanB same problem here, too.  Are you able to help?

twarburton
Fledgling

Same problem here.

twarburton
Fledgling

The error appears to come from the following endpoint https://www.three.co.uk/rp-server-b2c/commerce/v1/order?salesChannel=selfService&levelOfData=OrdersA....

Looks like I get a 500 error and then that's it, the errors rendered and it's no longer usable.

Raised this with support earlier and was send around in circles. I was told to register for the app again, can't register as already registered etc.

It got escalated (twice) and now someones closed the ticket... guess what I need to login to check the status of the ticket and read the reply.

argyllgrammy
Fledgling

Have registered time and time again with no option to login through the app, put my phone number in and it tells me to register again!!!! Same thing happens on the website although after pushing register it does at least let you log in but after logging in through the website the account comes up with my wifes phone number. Come on three, you can do better than this, I'm going round in circles here and have lost hours on the phone trying to sort out, please just rectify the mistake. I have just updates 4 accounts 3 days ago and may be forced to cancel them all before the 14 day cooling off period ends if this isn't resolved in a timely manner.