cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to E sign

Mike77
Fledgling

I’ve been trying upgrade an account now for 1 week,I’ve tried through the app 4 times,live chat twice and finally on the phone today..the credit check gets passed,I pay for delivery and then finally when it’s time to E sign the device plan,the email never materialises,so start the process again,was told to go in store if it doesn’t work this last time,hugely amateurish from a large company like three,I’m not going to continue with an upgrade,I’m going to cancel my contract,I can’t believe I’m this day and age a simple email is unable to be sent manually and me sign up for another 3 years..laughable really

3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Maestro

Have you checked your spam/junk folders for said emails?

MS1
Active

This has happened to me also. I told them that I didn't receive the E Sign documents and then without warning, my upgrade order was cancelled. I was told to place a new order with another new Credit Check. I'm now going through a Compliant process with Three in the hope that they can rectify this. Really terrible to know that it's happened to others.

Paul007
Fledgling

I’ve got the same problem, I’ve spoke to a manager and given them until 19.30 today otherwise I will cancel then when I’ve got another phone terminate my present contract.