cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to My3 - "Something went wrong" - major issue for new customers?

chrishydr
Regular

Hi folks,

Like many of you - I also can't log in (after successfully registering) as a new customer, either on my phone or desktop browser.

The error message is:

"Something went wrong
We can’t load part or all of the information right now, please try again or contact helpdesk."

The helpdesk have been really unhelpful.  Has anyone found a fix, or does someone from Three here know what's going on?

Thanks.
7 REPLIES 7
HelpMe
Regular

Same problem here...

Tim1
Regular

Same problem here too.

chrishydr
Regular

@JonathanB, is there anything you can do to help? I'm about ready to request my PAC and head back to my previous network!

taras
Regular

No-one I have encountered has found a fix, and customer services at least on social media seem unwilling or too busy to help beyond the usual copy-and-paste "we're sorry to hear that" and "have you tried clearing your cache".

DrFunkenbreakz
Active

Same issue as the rest on here. I signed up as New customer since the 25th May via fonehouse (New contract). Can login to the website but immediate greeted with a "Something went wrong.We can’t load part or all of the information right now, please try again or contact helpdesk". Spoken to about 7 members of staff via chat, two of which were complaints team. Still no fix, and no progress after about 6+ hours of chat support.

Looks like there are big issues with the new system, and non of their staff are trained up to a satisfactory level. Took them 3 requests to get them to send me my first bill...and even that looks wrong...so yet more of my time needed to speak to them about that. 

DrFunkenbreakz
Active

Complaints form if any needs it. Already sent mine

https://www.three.co.uk/support/how-to-complain/complaints-form

rupedoggy
Fledgling

Exactly the same issue here seeing my account ('Somethings wrong' error page after loggin in ok), amoungst many other issue, since the 'system upgrade' at the end of September.

Online chat useless, the initial issues of my data pack disappearing seemed to auto resolve, and I could log in and see my account (even though the person on chat could not and kept telling me I didnt have one!), but since I had the text early Oct from Three saying 'Our system changes are complete' its been even worse!

First I could not call voicemail when Three rang me back and I missed the call, because vpicemail (and maybe calls entirely) are not using the UNLIMITED inclusive minutes as its meant to, and needed credit!!! Now I cannot access my account - I can log in, but then I get the the same 'Somethings wrong' error page. This is on the app and also online accounts.

Reinstalled app several times - no difference.

My initail complaint led to credit being applied to my account, but now the balance has dropped despite me not making any chargeable calls etc, because I believe the inclusive minutes are not being used at all, despite having data from my data pack fine. Its all totally FUBAR.

Try chat, get through only to be told that there is a NEW team dedicated to the new system and they will transfer me - and then nothing happens. I am still sat waiting. 20 mins since 'transfer, with not a peep. I suspect the chat agents know they cannot help, so just put you in a chat limbo as they will loose service marks for taking to long dealing with each chat.

This, ultimately, is down to incompetant management for all issues.

Three is simply the absoluetely worst company I have EVER dealt with, not just worse mobile provider.

All since the system upgrade end Sept 2023. That whole project team should be sacked, its been a total disaster and should have been rolled back on day one when it deleted/didn't auto-renew data packs.