cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in

justin9527
Fledgling
Hello, I joined three pay as you go a week ago. I tried to login my account but the app says I have not been registered yet. I tried to register but the register button does not work. I went to one of the stores and was told that my account was locked. They told me to call customer service but the customer service line keeps directing me to an autobot service.

I received a message today saying I have ran out of data, where I have used 2GB only according to "Settings" but I should have 12GB avaliable. However, I can still use data with no credit in my account. I just want to log in to check my data usage using the app. Does anyone know what should I do? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m afraid your only option is to start a live chat! You can instigate this from the Three homepage.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @justin9527,

We're looking into some issues similar to what you've described, so hopefully this should be fixed soon. I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble reaching our support teams to report this issue.

Just to make sure, I'll send you a PM to help you get in touch with some colleagues that will verify your account and make sure that your account is included in the investigations.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.