cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register for the Three+ Rewards App

Nitesh1
Fledgling

I am unable to register for the Three+ Rewards App. Could this issue be with linked to my Three mobile number?

I was with Three a few years back and took the number to another network. Im now back with Three (with the same number).

When I try to register/login the app states the following: ' sorry something went wrong. Unfortunately you're not able to register for Three+. Please see our Three+FAQ page for details'

Please can you help?

44 REPLIES 44
sc1999
Local celebrity

The app can be a bit picky at times. If you tried to register over WiFi try over mobile data and vice versa. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nitesh1,

I've seen a couple of issues with Three+ when the same phone number has been registered on a different account in the past, so I think that is likely causing the issue here.

We can't access your account over the community platform, but I'll be happy to get you in touch with some colleagues that can verify your details and get this investigated further.

I'll send you a private message with more info. You'll be able to find this by clicking on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

CallumL
Fledgling

Hi JonathanB, I am having the exact same issue as described above.

Are you able to assist with my problem also?

Thanks!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @CallumL,

Happy to help get this checked out. So just to clarify you've also previously used the same phone number on Three+ but you ported the number out and back in, and now can't register for Three+ on the new account?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

CallumL
Fledgling

Hi @JonathanB,

Yes that's correct.

Is this is an easily fixed issue?

Thanks, CallumL

Zmt
Fledgling

I’m also having this exact issue. I’ve complained through three customer service multiple times but still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Andrewdcruz
Fledgling

Please can you also help me- having same problem

Fly_47
Fledgling

Wouldn’t get your hopes up. Issue not resolved. Nothing we can do apparently!!

Bilal007
Fledgling

Hi I’m having the exact same issue been with 3 now for 5 weeks never been able to register with the 3+ just says sorry you are not able to register for three+ . 5 advisors later still not been able to sort.