cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register for the Three+ Rewards App

Nitesh1
Fledgling

I am unable to register for the Three+ Rewards App. Could this issue be with linked to my Three mobile number?

I was with Three a few years back and took the number to another network. Im now back with Three (with the same number).

When I try to register/login the app states the following: ' sorry something went wrong. Unfortunately you're not able to register for Three+. Please see our Three+FAQ page for details'

Please can you help?

44 REPLIES 44
Njck
Active

I'm also having the same problem, been on to customer service 4 times and simply told to wait...

ssray23
Regular

Hi Jonathan,

I have the same issue. I had my Three number port from PAYG to Pay Monthly in April 2023 and ever since then, I am not able to access Three+. It was working for a few days just after porting but lost access all of a sudden after after the app logged me out  one fine day. 

Aquarius78
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan,

My partner and I have the same issue. We can't register Three+ after porting it said we can't register. We used to be with three with same number years ago. 

Look forward to hearing from you 

JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Aquarius78 

Thanks for the confirmation. 

So if your number was previously linked to another Three account that was used with Three+, then you ported to another network, it will still have the number linked to the old account. 

The team are aware of this and is working on implementing this change. It will be something that will be resolved in time.

Thanks

John D

AlomboK
Fledgling

Hi. I'm also having the same issues. I can't register on the Three+ app, when I enter my mobile number it says something's gone wrong. 

I used to be able to log onto the rewards app prior to the last Three update 

SGN
Regular

Hi @JohnD 

I used to be on Three PAYG and switched to Three Pay Monthly while keeping my phone number. While I was on PAYG I could log in to Three+ and could also log in a short while after the switch to Pay Monthly, but now it won't let me. In the Three+ app, I reset my password and then I notice at the bottom of the screen it says 'Unauthorized: INVALID_NUMBER'. I then try to log in using my phone number and new password but then I get a message stating "Please try again later. Sorry, you've tried to log in with the wrong details too many times. Please try again in XX:XX minutes." I've tried resetting my password a few times, but this happens every time.

JamesAllison
Fledgling

I'm having the same issue as other people in this topic.

Tried a long time ago to register and got the "Unauthorized: INVALID_NUMBER" error. I tried reporting to Customer Service many times and got nowhere. Eventually I gave up.

Today, I tried logging into my MyThree app and saw I had to register. I did (successfully) and wondered if maybe they had also fixed the issues with the Three+ rewards app too. Unfortunately not, except now I get a message when I try to register/recover password "Something went wrong: Unfortunately, you're not able to register for Three+. Please see our Three+ FAQ page for details". The FAQ says that Three Pay Monthly customers can register for Three+ (which I am) so I'm unsure why I get this message.

If somebody could finally fix this for me, that would be amazing! I see that @JonathanB and @JohnD have been particularly helpful in the replies!

bridiemccready
Fledgling

I have the same problem after leaving 3 to join 3 immediately. I had to leave one contract and rejoin again to get the seal I wanted and port my number from 3 to 3. Now my my3 app works fine after reregistering my number but I can’t get the my rewards + app to work. 

When I click register it says “sorry you’re not able to register for 3+” in red text but when I click log in and forget password it sends me a code to reset it and lets me add a new password but when I log in with the new password it says it’s wrong

been on live chat to a 3 operator for well over an hour and they have no idea what I’m talking about despite me being really clear. I’m no forward. Infuriating 

Molly7
Fledgling

Hi,

I am having the exact same issue. I have been with three for years, then to keep my same number I was told to go with a different network then reapply for three which I have done. But now cannot access three plus. Any help would be appreciated

jyuen710
Fledgling

@JonathanB 

could I also have some assistance on the same issue?

I recently ported my PAYG number on 3 to a monthly plan, which my three+ was originally registered when I was on PAYG. Now I’m unable to login or re-register for three+