cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register for the Three+ Rewards App

Nitesh1
Fledgling

I am unable to register for the Three+ Rewards App. Could this issue be with linked to my Three mobile number?

I was with Three a few years back and took the number to another network. Im now back with Three (with the same number).

When I try to register/login the app states the following: ' sorry something went wrong. Unfortunately you're not able to register for Three+. Please see our Three+FAQ page for details'

Please can you help?

44 REPLIES 44
Stphnbrwn69
Fledgling

@JonathanB 

I'm having exactly the same issue and would like some help. I've queried it over chat and just had my query closed with no resolution. Can you assist?

MartinW
Fledgling

Does anyone have a solution for this problem yet?

Have been experiencing  the same issue since receiving emails informing me that Three+ was now available for Business users at the beginning of September.  I moved from Personal to Business Account and despite trips to the store, calls to India and many attempts to reset passwords etc. I am still unable to register or login in to Three+.  As with others my number was previously registered with Three+.  

If anyone at Three can sort this it would be very much appreciated.

Kersh1986
Fledgling

I am unable to register/use the forgotten password option for the Three+ Rewards App

I was with Three a few years back and took the number to EE

Im now back with Three (with the same number).

When I try to register/login the app states the following: ' sorry something went wrong. Unfortunately you're not able to register for Three+. Please see our Three+FAQ page for details'

Please help, thank you

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Kersh1986,

We are sorry to hear you are having this issue,

We understand how much of a inconvenience this will be.

I have sent you over a private message with more information on the matter,

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

John M

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Kersh1986
Fledgling

I managed to resolve this issue by contacting the three live chat technical team … I have no idea what they did but, the person walked me through the process .. many thanks 😄

Kershaw-1
Fledgling

Worked for a while then did the same again so just gave up on it … will be paying the sim off and shifting to another provider as soon as I can … Vodafone seem to offer better rewards 

FRB
Fledgling

i am having the same issue

MZone
Maestro

Has anyone able to get a fix for this yet as I am in the same boat. Was with Three previously using Three+ fine and left now with Three again as a new customer and using the same number and can’t access/register for Three+. Thanks. 

Fly_47
Fledgling

Has anyone been able to rectify this issue? I went into a Three store and they said they knew of this issue and that I needed to speak to customer support via the Three app. Did that and a few people tried to help but still couldn’t get it to work so I was told I couldn’t go any further. I raised a complaint and have just been told there is nothing they can do and if I want to cancel my contract due to it I need to contact the ombudsman! Pretty shocking customer service. I’ve tried on WiFi, off WiFi, deleted all data, tried my partners phone and my iPad. No success. Any ideas?

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

That sounds frustrating. 

Have you had a Three account in the past with the same phone number on it? 

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.