Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024

Account and services

Find support on extra Three services, like Three Insurance, Three Pay, My3, Three Business and more.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Have a Pay As You Go question? Read this first

There are 2 different plans on Pay As You Go. The Pay As You Go plan has been available since 7 July 2013, and the New Pay As You Go plan was launched on 12 March 2020. Each plan has a separate app and support options may differ slightly.   To avoid ...

NEW PAYG.png
StephR by Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

I cannot reset my password

Hi I'm having issues with changing password for my father's my3 account. I have tried over 30 times now and simply don't understand what's wrong. I requested a temporary password and use it to log in to my3 account, as soon I log in, it asks me to ch...

NazRiaz by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Pay As yo Go

I'm very disappointed if Three so many years lm almost 10 years use these next work I'm mostly of the time lm fill robd  bicus top upan after 1 day 1 week  I have to re top up Also sistem not working well price increase an not support any more the th...

Lio by Fledgling
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offer for long-time customer - is this legit?

I received a call today from 01156473601. The person said they were from Three and that as a long-time customer, they were offering to reduce my phone bill by 30% for the next 12 months. I didn't want to give my personal details so they hung up. Is t...

Rhiannon by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unknown payment

This payment was taken from my bank today and it is not a contract of mine.  Three have confirmed this today.  I have been asked to provide evidence of the transaction on here.  I am now having to try and get my money back from my bank.   

5EC2CFE0-EDF6-4EB0-B145-4CDCE57252BD.png
ljb1901 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Carnt access my account

I have had my 3 sim for about 10 years. I now can’t get into my account, all I wanted was to find out how much credit I had left and wether it required a top up. I have changed the password but I’m being told that doesn’t match with the mobile number...

Lthoel2 by Fledgling
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Voicemail Messages

Has anyone else had this issue… I had 2 new voicemail messages from yesterday. I logged in and listened to both, saving the first one by pressing 2. I went away and checked some info and then 10 minutes later logged back into voicemail to listen to i...

OurMobVP by Fledgling
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
How to use the community

The articles below contain helpful info about the community, ranks and badges, and who you'll meet on the community.

About Three Community
Ranks and badges
Meet the community
House rules

Let's talk

Check out what our moderators are talking about and join the conversation. 

Most liked author
Top solution authors