cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see details for second sim

BradleyG1
Fledgling

Hi, I have a three sim on my phone and have created the account in the new three-account format. This means that this is now attached to my email address. I have a second SIM on my tablet but cannot see the usage as I can't add this SIM to my account. Why did Thrre not test this process before implementing these account changes? I can't believe that a company can implement changes like this without trying and testing to see what flaws there are with the design. Apparently, I need to create another email account so that I can attach that SIM to it and then I will be able to see my bills.  I am not willing to create another email address and I don't want one, you should be able to add the sim to my existing account.

1 REPLY 1
Paddiewack
Superstar

It is what it is and I’m afraid being dogmatic is fine up to a point but as far as I’m aware there’s no way around this issue and you will need to create another email address. I’m assuming you’ve spoken to customer services so unless anyone on this forum corrects me that’s the situation.