cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view any of my bills

PeterB555
Fledgling

I have tried online, in My three, to check my bills, but on the Home screen the "Bill History" section is just a static image for me, I can't click on anything. I also tried the mobile app, and I could not find a section where I could check my bills. I checked my email accounts, and it seems that Three has never emailed me my bills in the past 18 years I have been their customer.

I contacted customer service via chat, but after 30 minutes the app logged out without a warning, and I could not get back to the same person I talked to. Also it seemed to me that the agent was not really doing anything, just kept telling me that he/she was checking something, again and again. ("Please allow me to check this for you. 5 minutes later, "Please allow me to go into our system and sort this out for you", and so on, then we got disconnected.)

So why can't I view my bills? How can I get Three to allow me to see my bills? How can I get Three to email me my past bills?

12 REPLIES 12
sc1999
Local celebrity
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PeterB555,

Do you have a box showing current amount due? This should appear in the top right when you log in from a browser, or if you scroll down on the app when logged in. There should be options to pay now, and view bill. When you select view bill you should reach a page where you can select and download bills.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

db434343
Regular

The 4 option menu at the bottom of the home screen of the THREE app (IOS) has now changed. It used to read:-

"home"    "Pay Bill"     "Add-ons"     "Store Locator"

It now reads:-

"home"       "Bills"       "Pay Bill"      "Add-ons"  

The new "Bills" option allows you to view bills. At long last.

Still no comparable option on my browser but who cares.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Ditto Android.  So maybe they do listen so next on the list will be one email many phone numbers.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks so much for your patience and perseverance with us @db434343. I appreciate this took a long time, but I hope this has reassured you that we do take into account the feedback here.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

db434343
Regular

Exactly the same for me. And the online chat agents haven’t a clue, they try to get u off the line, and somehow they seem to prevent you from getting a chat transcript. And the moderator keeps saying that there should be a “view bill” option, but how many times do we have to say that there just isn’t a “VIEW BILL” box. We just want to see our bills.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @db434343,

I appreciate your frustration and want to help, but I'm giving advice based on what I'm seeing when I log in to an account from both the App and on a browser. It's definitely there on my account. If it's definitely not on yours, then I'll do my best to help get the fault raised.

I can think of a couple of possibilities, I have seen some issues with dark modes before. If you're using a dark mode, try disabling this, once in the past I saw an issue which caused buttons to go completely white or black and effectively disappear into the background.

If you can let me know what device(s) and browsers you've tried that'd be ideal. And a screenshot of your account page when you login may help here too. Take care to block out any personal information.

Thanks,
Jonathan

db434343
Regular

Hi Jonathan, I don’t use dark mode. I’ve tried Chrome and Firefox on my PC, and Chrome and Safari on my iPhone 13. As well as using

IMG_2373.jpeg

the latest version of the THREE app on my iPhone 13. None of these display a “view bill” button. I’ve attached a screenshot from the THREE app on my iPhone 13 to demonstrate there is no “view bill” button available

db434343
Regular

Hi Jonathan, I replied to this comment one month ago, can you escalate this for me? I still can’t see any bills in app or browser and nobody seems capable of helping me