cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view any of my bills

PeterB555
Fledgling

I have tried online, in My three, to check my bills, but on the Home screen the "Bill History" section is just a static image for me, I can't click on anything. I also tried the mobile app, and I could not find a section where I could check my bills. I checked my email accounts, and it seems that Three has never emailed me my bills in the past 18 years I have been their customer.

I contacted customer service via chat, but after 30 minutes the app logged out without a warning, and I could not get back to the same person I talked to. Also it seemed to me that the agent was not really doing anything, just kept telling me that he/she was checking something, again and again. ("Please allow me to check this for you. 5 minutes later, "Please allow me to go into our system and sort this out for you", and so on, then we got disconnected.)

So why can't I view my bills? How can I get Three to allow me to see my bills? How can I get Three to email me my past bills?

12 REPLIES 12
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @db434343,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've sent you a link by PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can raise this with our IT service desks.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

PeterB555
Fledgling

There is no "View bill" option anywhere, neither in the online portal, nor in tha IOS app. At least not for me.

PeterB555
Fledgling

As a customer I have the right to see my bills, I have the right to see exactly what I am being charged for. Three is violating my basic contractual rights by not allowing me to see my bills.
As Three is apparently ignoring the customers who has this same issue, and also they are not responding to dispute resolution services like Resolve.com, in the end I made an Ofcom complaint. Maybe if more of us complain about this billing issue then Three will take this seriously. 
As this is a customer rights violation, if Three is found at fault in this case, some form of compensation would be in order for each and every customer who have been unable to access their bills in the past 6-12 months period.