cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlinking email

Jessica12cocker
Fledgling

Hello, I'm new to three. I’ve recently got a new phone on contract. Unfortunately, I’ve ended up in a problem loop. It starts with the phone being sent with the wrong SIM card. Instead of being sent my contracted sim, they have sent me a pay-as-you-go SIM that I’ve set up thinking it’s my contract sim. I’ve set up the SIM card using my details email etc. As I’ve logged into the three accounts I’ve realised it’s a three as you go SIM not my contract SIM. I got that all sorted and they have sent me the eSIM where I scan a QR. Unfortunately, while I’m trying to set up my eSIM I need to make a three account. I tried registering that SIM card but was unable as the email I need is being used with the first account I made with the pay-as-you-go SIM. I tried using my backup second email address but unfortunately, I’m unable to use that as it wasn’t the email I used to order this contracted phone. Now this is where I’m stuck. I’ve tried everything to change the email on the first sim but was unsuccessful. I’ve tried everything to deactivate the pay as you go sim and account altogether but unsuccessfully. So now I’m stuck with a pay-as-you-go account using the email I need for my contracted sim that I can’t register as I need the email that’s already being used. 😩 I’m going to contact three tomorrow morning. I’ve had nothing but problems. So I’m hoping that someone in here knows how to either unlink an email to an account or delete the whole account altogether. 

3 REPLIES 3
BeeCee22
Fledgling

Please let me know if you managed to get this fixed. I'm having the same issue and getting no-where when talking to customer services! 

Rayhaan
Fledgling

I’m getting the exact same issue. Did you sort this out?

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Rayhaan,

Welcome to the Three Community.

Could you give me a bit more information on the issue you're experiencing? I'm wondering if you've had the same issue with receiving a PAYG SIM, accessing the My3 app etc. Any details would be really helpful.

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.