cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

cp1907
Fledgling

On 26th Jan 2024 I upgraded my handset. I was told it was due to be delivered on the 5.02.24. I have not received the handset. I have been in contact daily via online chat and keep getting told to wait and DPD will deliver. 

I was then told that the logistics team and informed them that the order had been cancelled due to technical reasons and I would get transferred to another team to upgrade.... who then told me my order wasn't showing cancelled and to wait. 

This morning I've been told that the order has been cancelled and have sent logistics team another messsge to check for sure and I would get a call back. 

What reason could this have been cancelled? 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @cp1907,

As this is a customer forum, and the posts are public, we don't access your actual account or orders here.

I can't be 100% certain on why a particular order was delayed or cancelled, but is it possible that you missed a call from our security team? They may get in touch as an anti-fraud measure, just to check the order is all correct and that you initiated this yourself.

Did you have to e-sign an agreement as part of the order? You may have been emailed a summary of the order and need to complete that for this to proceed.

If neither of these seem to be relevant, you'd be best to get in touch, as the customer service team will be able to check what has specifically happened. If you're still having no joy getting help with this please let me know though.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.