cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Not Received

shannxnjade
Fledgling

Hi

I tried to buy an Iphone 14 on the 14 August with an upfront payment of £335. The order failed to go through but I was charged £335. I spoke to someone on the live chat and they cancelled this order for me and then helped me order it again over the phone as the live chat cut off. I was then charged another upfront cost of £335 and also received an email that stated I would get a refund for the original order within 28 days however it has now been nearly two months and I have not received it. I spoke to someone again on the live chat who gave me the proofs email and asked me to send my bank statement to it as proof I had been charged twice however I have now sent two emails to the proofs email from two different email accounts which have both been met with an error email stating the connection had been refused.

Would anyone be able to help me with getting this refund?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
shannxnjade
Fledgling

@JonathanB Hi this still hasn't been resolved would you be able to help as I have seen you responding to similar issues

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @shannxnjade,

I can't directly access customer accounts on this community, but I do have some contacts that you can send the proof of payment to, they should be able to help get your refund approved if the proofs team still haven't got back to you. I'll PM you some info to help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.