cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is it that keeps you loyal to Three?

RossiBird46
Fledgling

I’ve been with Three for over 12 years.  I’m actually due to renew my contract in a few weeks and for the first time, I’m actually considering switching to another network.  

I’m a creature of habit and I think I’ve stayed with Three as it seemed more convenient than switching, but now it does seem that there are more competitive offers and “perks” available with other providers.  There used to be an app called wuntu, which was ok, but items went out of stock within minutes of release.  This was then replaced by the current Three+ reward app which I now use, and while I use the Uber eats discount most weeks, I haven’t used any of the other offers. 

There is no reward for loyalty with Three it would seem. When it comes to renewing my contract, the best they will ever offer is to match a current deal available to new customers. I find this a bit frustrating. 

So, what keeps you loyal to Three? 

32 REPLIES 32
Ezzer1973
Fledgling

I originally started with Three in March 2003 when they first launched, it was innovative & set the standard for heavy data use. Now with the constant network issues in certain locations (appears to be oversubscribed) uncompetitive upgrade deals(cheaper to double port) & customer services who misinform to retain, rather than actually rewarding loyalty. 5G data speeds are excellent where available, but that doesn't determine whether I stay with any network. I currently have 3 accounts which I'll be getting PAC codes for soon. 

woody_tvr
Fledgling

I have been with Three for 16 years. What keeps me loyal to three is every upgrade I have had I have never had to pay the upfront costs. Also I really appreciate the unlimited data as I have family in South Africa and this means I can keep in touch and be contactable wherever I am. I do agree that there could be a bit more of a reward for loyalty and think something like being able to upgrade a handset free mid  contract after a certain number of years would be nice. But this said just the ease of dealing with Three is what has kept me with them. 

SA3
Fledgling

Spot on.

garypb80
Fledgling

IV been with three from the very beginning I was on pay as you go until about 6months ago and now moved to contract what keeps me loyal is my connection is usally great better than most other networks in my area but I too wish our loyalty was rewarded better they started out paying you in credit for every call and txt you received and everything the changed the reward process we got less and less 

Tas
Fledgling

Over 13 years and still waiting to receive something for my loyalty. 

Hope it comes soon.

I need an upgrade 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Do you ever shop around for a better deal or does 3 offer any discounts when you extend or take out a new contract?

Lmpottery
Fledgling

I visited Vietnam and was roam free

tileshabb
Fledgling

I’ve been with Three since I turned 18 and I could get my first phone out. I’m now 22. Personally I’ve never really had any issues with Three… this is why I recommend them to friends and family. 

peterwrzosek
Fledgling

Its the three app its self for me, it just needs a few extras like blocked numbers list for spam calls?

SouthStorm
Fledgling

Call Abroad keeps me with 3. Best add-on ever and no other UK network can match it for international calling.