cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where have all of the moderators gone?

sc1999
Local celebrity

Where have all the moderators gone? People are asking questions that only someone from 3 can answer and some have been waiting for days.

Is it possible that 3 have realised that the 3  community was so late to the party, just take a look at O2's, they have given up.

The first prize giveaway received thousands of entries but the current one only 15. This speaks volumes about the community's success or lack of.

Perhaps they are busy with the Vodafone merger.

3 REPLIES 3
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi sc1999, 

There’s no giving up or disappearing happening, your Three Community moderators are still here 😊

We’re committed to ensuring Three Community is a safe, positive and helpful space for our customers to share their experiences and expertise. As part of that, moderators are here to help keep things tidy, to remove anything that shouldn’t be here, and to move things forward where needed. We might not always intervene immediately, but we’ll always do our best to help where we’re needed.

If you do come across a post or reply you can’t help with but that needs attention from a moderator, please don’t hesitate to tag us or to send us a PM.

We hope you're enjoying the prize draws, and your time here on Three Community. We really appreciate your contributions.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Glad to hear it.

Kevbur123
Active

Some of the responsibility of the three forum is not with three or mods themselves it is with us also. I believe in time, if we bother to ask questions and post the replies and fixes and not hide solutions in private messages, than the opportunity exists for this forum to be the go to place for all issues. I nearly forgot about the Vodafone issue and yes ISSUE as I left them after what can only be described as life altering experience. I will be starting a thread on said issue.