cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Formal Complaint Regarding Return of Broadband Router and Continued Billing Threat

MeXThree
Fledgling

I need an email ID to formally lodge a complaint regarding the ongoing issue with returning my broadband router. 

I have cancelled my broadband subscription and settled all final payments. Despite this, I have made multiple attempts to obtain a return label or Jiffy bag for the return of the broadband router, but I have yet to receive any such materials.

I have contacted your team on several occasions, and here are the case IDs and corresponding dates of my requests:

Case ID # 240820102615288 (20 August 2024)
Case ID # 240827102635399 (27 August 2024)
Case ID # 240902102654508 (2 September 2024)
Instead of receiving the necessary materials to return the router, I recently received an email from Three threatening to continue charging me for a service I am no longer using. This is extremely frustrating, especially considering the hours I have spent on chat with your support team trying to resolve this matter.

At this point, I am requesting that you send the return label or Jiffy bag as soon as possible. Alternatively, if it is more convenient, please allow me to recycle the router without incurring any charges.

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player

No e mail address exists; send RECORDED DELIVERY letter to 3's HO, at base of this web page.

MichaelP
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @MeXThree 

Thanks for getting in touch, and we're sorry to hear that you're experiencing these return issues. 

I understand this has been frustrating for you, as you've been waiting for a return bag to send back the device. 

To make sure this is actioned and that you receive support with your return, I'm going to send you a private message to connect you with some colleagues who will be able to help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Michael