cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help

Mohammad2000
Fledgling

I had a pay-as-you-go number that I used as my WhatsApp and Telegram number. Now I can't access that SIM card because it's burnt out. Every time I talk to the team, they close the chat on me. I really need that number now. Can anyone help me?

10 REPLIES 10
sc1999
Local celebrity

Try visiting a 3 shop, or phone your local one  and ask if the can produce a new sim. I know that can do that for monthly sims.

Mohammad2000
Fledgling

I did this but they don’t care. They pas me to others department

Anonymous
Not applicable

Burnt out ????

Mohammad2000
Fledgling

I mean it's expired

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m sorry but sims don’t “expire”! But in short as has been advised by SC1999 if you’re having issues with customer service then go to a Three shop with ID and get a new SIM card. 

Mohammad2000
Fledgling

My SIM card was pay as you go and I need the same number and they tell me this is not possible

Anonymous
Not applicable

Now you’re being more specific. SC1999s advice is the way to go!

sc1999
Local celebrity

PAYG numbers must be used at least once every 180 days. If you do not do this then the number will be recycled and, eventually, someone else will get it. The chances of being able to get it back are exceedingly remote. You could chat to the social media team but do not expect a good result. If you have no credit on the sim then try putting a small amount in to see if the number is still available.

Mohammad2000
Fledgling

I did not know this and exactly the same problem happened to me. I have WhatsApp and Telegram with that number, now for some reason I don't have access to Telegram and I need that number to be able to enter my Telegram again.