cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 pro max delivery

MRDB90
Active

Hi,

upgraded my device to iPhone 15 pro max blue 256gb on 04/10 - showing as been in stock online last few days but still not recieved mine.

anyone else had any luck?

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MRDB90,

It looks like there may have been a temporary glitch there if the banner with the expected delivery date wasn't showing when you checked. As of now that variant is expected 22/11 if ordered today, and that's matching what's showing on our website today, so hopefully you'll have yours very soon if you ordered last month.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

I expect they are busy clearing the backlog from October. 

Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @MRDB90,

It looks like there may have been a temporary glitch there if the banner with the expected delivery date wasn't showing when you checked. As of now that variant is expected 22/11 if ordered today, and that's matching what's showing on our website today, so hopefully you'll have yours very soon if you ordered last month.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.