cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data pack disappeared before end date

aschalkamp
Regular

I bought a 10GB data pack that was activated on the 19th of October. Since switching to the three main app instead of the PAYG app, this was not accurately displayed but I still had data allowance. Since this weekend, my remaining cash credit was used instead of the still valid data pack. The data pack should still be active for 12 more days. I would also like to get the money back that was taken from my account despite me having a valid data pack. How should I proceed?

1 REPLY 1
aschalkamp
Regular

Update: I contacted the support team via live chat and the advisor tried to sort things out. In the end though I was told that my bought data pack was only a top-up though I did receive a confirmation email of the purchase and an email on the day the data pack was activated. All this does not really line up also not with the data usage history which states most of the time "included" for the period in question and I did not use 10 Pounds worth of data. So I really do not know where my money went and why I received an email that I had a data pack even though I am now told I never had one. I must say, I was really satisfied with three till now, but the system change must have messed up their data and now customers are loosing money because of it.