strange

thea

cant log in in to my three app , try on browser nothing works keep loading 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @thea,

We've been investigating a few similar reports of this. Here's some troubleshooting suggestions, and a few questions which will help us investigate:

• Are you using an iPhone device, can you confirm the model of your phone?
  • Is the issue on the Three App, and you phone browser? Are you able to test this by logging in to a completely different device like a laptop/PC or a friend or family member's phone?
  • Does the issue happen before or after you enter any log in details?
  • Can you try clearing your browser data to check if this resolves the issue? For iPhones this is Settings > Safari > Clear History & Website Data.
  • Do you have a software update pending, if so can you retest after updating your software?
  • Can you try resetting your network settings? (This will clear your saved Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections, so we usually advise this step last, but it tends to solve connection problems)

Let me know if these steps help or if you're still encountering the same issues, please let me know the answers to the above.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.