cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trouble into the 2nd day post 'System update'

twofinedays
Fledgling

2nd day after the recent system update, and I'm still facing issues.

Initially my data add on was gone on my balance, which forced me to top up because I needed to use the phone.

Last night I found the add-on date was back on my balance and naively assumed it was all sorted. Nope, by the late afternoon, I could not access to data any more, and when I checked my balance, they used up the top up instead of data add on. I still cannot use the data add on, and I fear to top up either because it will be used up in no time.

Who's going to compensate, 1. lost 3 days from my 30-day data add on and 2. 10 quid top up that was used up for the data use despite the 9 GB left on my add on?

It's frustrating.

14 REPLIES 14
JCB54321
Active

Same problem. Auto-data-pack-renewal payment taken on 27SEP23 as usual. Received the usual “Your Data Pack’s almost ready” SMS. But renewal was not applied to my account - all allowances show as “Expired”. Very, very difficult to get through on Chat and they eventually sent me a copy and paste standard message saying they were looking into it and not to contact them about it again. Meantime I have no phone service - all I can do is receive calls and receive SMS.

Avondale
Rising star

More issues for you to look at @JonathanB.

Avondale
Rising star
Cloudyhill
Active

Yes, still same issue for me after a week, I can only rely on public wifi when I go out… this is really ridiculous.

Robnor456
Active

No change for me either, still unable to log in my account either on line or in App