cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd VPN Device Not Accessing Internet

IanMSG123
Regular

I've looked at some of the other VPN posts, but not sure if this has been covered from what I could see? Both my wife & I work some of the week at home (on random days each). If we both happen to be home on the same day, I will always have signed on to my work laptop first. The end of a very and frustrating long story (confirmed through testing) is that the second work laptop to try connect can't use VPN through the Three 5G router (new in December). My personal laptop and all other personal home devices work fine. Our work laptops both use the built-in Windows Always on VPN. 

Thoughts and suggestions please. I can refer back to IT at work for assistance if need be. 

Thanks.

Ian.

Best solution
Best solution
IanMSG123
Regular

Fixed! I waited for replies for a while, then eventually contacted Three direct. A few resets later and no doubt a wiggle at their end and both devices now ok on VPN!

View solution in conversation

2 REPLIES 2
Best solution
IanMSG123
Regular

Fixed! I waited for replies for a while, then eventually contacted Three direct. A few resets later and no doubt a wiggle at their end and both devices now ok on VPN!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @IanMSG123,

Glad to hear this was sorted. It does indeed seem to be a new issue, but glad to hear that it just seems to have been a temporary glitch. Thanks for coming back to confirm this, hopefully this helps others in the future.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.