cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Times I have asked for a return Bag

keithash
Regular

Three times now I have arranged with Three support chat, to send me out a returns bag or email me a return label firstly over nearly a month ago and still nothing from three!!!! are they deliberately trying to drag out the honeymoon period so you will fall into the contract??

I have also made a complaint to three, and if the email does not arrive this morning as i was told it would come in 16 working hours the other day then I will be making another call to the trading standards, and i would recommend anybody having the same issue to do the same.

this is a joke not one of three return requests has materialised, and ive been getting all my other mail quite fine.

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

It's no help but three is not the record. There have been several posts from people who have had the same issue. Unfortunately,  none of them have come back and told us how or what was done to resolve the issue.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @keithash,

I'm sorry to hear you've been waiting so long for this return to be arranged. I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can escalate this for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.