cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G broadband speed drop

Victorvishu
Fledgling

The three 5 broadband came to our house with so much positive feedbacks. Things we so good for initial month when we were getting speeds up to 400 mbps. However, since last couple of weeks the speed dropped to 5-9 mbps. When I contacted the customer care they did lots of trouble shooting like restarting the router, taking sim out and putting in a mobile and again swapping, placing router in different windowsills in the house, resetting the router etc. None of these worked and they said they saw a work being done since last month, however we are facing this issue since last two weeks only. Also, few of my neighbours also facing the same issue from the same time. Any help to get an engineer visit to validate and fix.

3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Maestro

Call 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 to discuss your issue with tech support. 

Philan81
Fledgling

Having exactly same issue and support are pretty much useless. Did you get the issue resolved?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Philan81,

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your connection. Does our Network Status Checker show any known issues or planned work which may be affecting this?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.