cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5g Broadband router keeps disconnecting

Jonno1
Fledgling

Hi there

Last week I purchased a 5G Broadband hub. Since I've set it up the speeds are great but the router keeps disconnecting and taking 3-4 minutes to reconnect itself. This happens between once an hour or two hours and is driving me crazy. 

Is this a common issue? Is there any quick fix? Any advise would be most welcome

At this point I'll be getting my money back before the 30 days are up

Many thanks 

Jonno

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Maestro

Put your postcode in the Network Status Checker to see if there is any issues affecting your area. Call tech support on 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 again. They should be able to give you more info. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jonno1,

Welcome to the Three Community. I'm sorry to hear you're running into these issues.

As @MZone mentioned, our Network Status Checker can help you find out if there's any local issues. It's also worth testing out your placement of the router, as the 5G signal could be fluctuating. The best advice for this is generally higher locations, near or on a windowsill, and it's also best to position this at least a metre or two away from any other electronic devices.

Hope this helps,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.